Aries Physiocare Terms And Conditions
Our Commitment to You
We are committed to you. We try to deliver our best beyond your expectations. We treat our patients with respect and care. We do not discriminate them on the basis of age, gender, ethnicity, beliefs, sexual orientation or economic status.
You have the full right to choose your physiotherapist, obtain a second opinion or even refuse a treatment prescribed by the therapist according to your needs. In short, you have full right to have a say regarding your treatment. For any feedback or complaints, you can contact our administration staff.
Your Commitment To Us
Our service is nothing without your commitment towards us. To achieve the best results from your treatment, we would need your Commitment towards us. We would request you to carefully read all of our Terms and Conditions because we believe in clarity, communication and understanding between the patient and therapist.
All the Physiotherapy recommendations provided by our professionals are based on the information given by you. Besides that, an objective and expert physiotherapy examination, your needs and goals determined by you and your physiotherapist, helps us to deliver our best. So, it is important for you to understand our Terms and conditions. And, it is equally important for you to acknowledge that it is your responsibility to follow our advice and avoid situations that may aggravate your condition.
Thus, we would advise you to follow our recommendations and also provide further opinions that may occur throughout the course of your treatment. With the help of these things, we can help you to achieve outstanding results.
Late and Missed Appointments
- If you arrive late for the appointment, but within the appointed time slot, you may receive a short consultation in order to avoid any inconvenience.
- If you arrive late or entirely miss an appointment, in either case, you will have to pay the full consultation fee.
- Even if you get an alternative appointment, then also you would have to pay in full within forty-eight ( 48) hours. Otherwise, an administration fee will be applied for causing inconvenience to, the physiotherapists and for keeping other clients waiting.
Consent to treatment
You can request and give consent to our therapists regarding your treatment in accordance with your needs. We assure you that our therapists will perform all necessary examinations, rehabilitation and medical diagnostic procedures, in accordance with their professional training.
You always have an opportunity to discuss with your therapist, the nature and purpose of your therapy before any treatment is rendered.
You need to acknowledge and accept the following:-
- The nature of your physiotherapy and the treatments related to it.
- You have the right to consult the physiotherapist of your choice. You can also seek a further opinion, provide feedback and make a complaint.
- You need to know the adverse risks associated with your preferred treatment, which may include stiffness and soreness, soft tissue injury, neurological complications, cerebrovascular injuries, skin irritations, burns and other minor complications.
- Proper screening procedures can lower the probability of risks.
- The delay in treatment can further complicate your condition and make future rehabilitation more difficult.
Consent to Obtain and Release Information
To achieve better results from your treatment, it is necessary for you to communicate and furnish all the details of your medical condition with treating practitioners, rehabilitation consultants, case managers and employers.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you can give permission to our representatives to exchange information as such regarding, injuries sustained and any significant past medical history, with those people deemed necessary by WoopiPhysio.
Accounts and Billing
- Please and carefully our recent schedule of fees to get an outline of the services we offer along with their associated prices.
- All the fees are required to be paid in full at the time of consultation.
- We accept cash, credit cards, debit cards.
- In case a consultation fee is not paid on that day, we will charge an administration fee.
- There will be no refund on the purchase of any healthcare items. We can only exchange the items, in case the item has any major defect.
- Our strict billing methods apply equally to all clients.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy and we will disclose your medical information only to other members of your medical team, when necessary.
- All the personal and medical information that you give to your therapist during your consultation and subsequent treatment will be collected for the primary purpose of providing high-quality health care.
- We will update you about the status of your appointment on SMS and/or email.
- You may request the “Practice Director” in writing to allow you to gain access to information held about you by this practice. A fee will be applied in this case.
- If you accept these Terms and Conditions, then it will be considered as a consent to receive SMS or email updates. However, you may unsubscribe yourself at any time.
Exclusion of Liability
The Practice Directors and employees related to this practice will not be held responsible for any injury, loss or damage, sustained by any person, arising out of any of the treatments delivered in this Practice.
If you have any queries about these Terms and Conditions, please contact